If you have any questions or issues with your order, please contact us--we'll resolve them for you. We aim for five star service and want you to be happy - period.
Please note: You can return the merchandise within 10 days of delivery for a refund or replacement. We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
We want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. Our products are covered with a Lifetime Guarantee so you can rest easy knowing we'll take care of your needs.
If there are any problems with the quality or workmanship of your purchase, we will adjust, repair or replace the item to your satisfaction.
Normal wear on products excluded.
1. We can deliver to all major cities in Canada. Shipping rate depends on distance and order details. If customers live in Toronto area, Ottawa area, we can use our own truck to do delivery. If customers live in other cities other than Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, we will use third party shipping companies to do deliver.
2. If the items we have in stock, it will usually take less than a week to do delivery. If the items are not in stock, then it will usually take 6 - 8 weeks to deliver. ( The actual delivery time will vary basing on individual case.)
3. As required by Worker Safety Insurance Board, delivery personnel must ware safety shoes while performing delivery work. Customer should therefore prepare floor mats in advance to avoid damage to the floor. Customer must pay in full before delivery.
4. Any damages to your home or personal property must be noted in writing at the time of delivery while the driver is still in the home. We will not honor any claim if not noted at the time of delivery.
5. All payment will need to be cleared before delivery. Our drivers and delivery staffs are contractors and they won't handle money.
6. It is the customer's sole responsibility to measure the furniture and make sure that it will fit his/her intended space.
7. Customers will be responsible for second shipping cost if failing to be at home when delivery schedule was confirmed.
Address: 3350 Pharmacy Ave, Scarborough, ON M1W 3K4
Address: 3-7855 Keele St. Vaughan L4K 1Y6